1. Your application cannot be processed unless attached with the required document in soft(pdf/docs/jpg/png) copies.
2. Additional advice or information may be obtained by contacting the relevant PAC accreditation manager as displayed on PAC website or by emailing us on email@example.com.
3. Granting accreditation will be subject to the applicant entity fully complying with the accreditation criteria, PAC accreditation requirements and PAC regulation.
4. The applicant is specifically advised to read relevant PAC information pack before applying for accreditation.
5. If the applicant does not receive an Acknowledgement of receipt of this form, please contact PAC relevant accreditation manager by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A) INFORMATION ABOUT CAB
B) PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW INFORMATION REGARDING CAB
C) Information About Ownership (Legal status of your organization)
Please tick the appropriate box.
D) OTHER DESCRIPTION OF THE THE ORGANIZATION SEEKING ACCREDITATION
E) INDICATE EXACTLY HOW THE NAME OF YOUR CAB APPEARS ON THE ACCREDITATION CERTIFICATE
F) INTERNAL AUDIT AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW
G) LOCAL REGULATION
Please mention the current regulation / law that related to your organization activities.
H) OTHER ACCREDITATION/CERTIFICATIONS (INCLUDING PAC ACCREDITATION)
I) APPLICANT OUTSIDE USA
Applicants from outside country will be processed according to ILAC-G21(Cross-Frontier Accreditation Principles for Cooperation), IAF MD12 (Accreditation Assessment of Conformity Assessment Bodies with Activities in Multiple Countries)
J) NAME(S) OF COUNTRIES WHERE CAB INTENDS TO PROVIDE PAC ACCREDITED CERTIFICATIONS
K) RELATIONSHIP AND SISTER CONCERN RELATED INFORMATION
Other activities of CAB
|Relationship in a larger entity if any, addresses of all its physical location(s) and, information on activities conducted at all locations including virtual site(s)
|Related Bodies of CAB's top management (Please include complete details of all BODs & share holders)
|Activities executed by the related bodies
|Requirement for preliminary visit prior to the commencement of assessment process